Monday 15 April 2013

News




Today I'm happy to tell you all that on Saturday I called in at Made in Jesmond to discuss merchandising our produce in the shop ready for our opening night of Friday the 19th April.
I was pleased to collect monies owed to me from two of my Aprons being sold. This is great news as I haven't been successful in finding an ideal work placement. Due to me working full time, living in Carlisle etc. During the Summer break from college I decided to run up some of my stash of fabrics into aprons and bags, with a view to selling them.

The next exciting news is that Warwick Tower will be opening on 27th April, this is a new venture set up by A Vintage Affair from Carlisle. It will be a shop selling Vintage and Retro items, originals often made by people like me. I am taking a small space for the time being and will be selling items I have made like my tea cosies and aprons. Plus a few vintage things I have bought in the past, which now need to move on to another good home.

I would like to exhibit some of my paintings too.




St Johns in the Vale watercolour.



Talkin in watercolour




And Grange in watercolour.

In the past I have painted mostly French scenes which I feel
reflect the light there. I have to admit I have struggled with painting English landscapes.
When I have finished my course I hope to take up watercolour painting again.

Here are some of my paintings which are not for sale, but show other work I am capable of.



 

   





  


We look forward to seeing you at Warwick Tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment